Thank you for your reservation request for a photoshoot at Cara Al Viento.
Please read all this information carefully. It will help you prepare for your photoshoot and clarify any questions you may have. Once you've read through this, scroll down to book your photoshoot.
We are open from Thursday to Saturday between 9 am - 6 pm. We offer one-hour or two-hour photoshoots, depending on your needs. The two-hour sessions are offered at 9 am, 11 am, 2 pm and 4 pm. If you don't see your preferred time in our calendar, it's because it's not available. For more information, please visit our services page.
Photographer Not Included
1hr photoshoot: USD$75 dollars (ITBIS/Tax included)
2hr photoshoot: USD$120 dollars (ITBIS/Tax included)
1hr photoshoot: USD$280 dollars (ITBIS/Tax included)
2hr photoshoot: USD$430 dollars (ITBIS/Tax included)
Online: Deposit the full amount to our bank account. We will supply you with the information during the booking process.
In cash: pay a deposit of USD$10 to our bank account and the remaining amount in cash. You must send proof of payment to our email to confirm your reservation.
For photoshoots with photographer included, the total amount must be paid in advance to secure the photographer's services.
Limit Per Group
Each booking allows access to a group of 8 people (including the photographic team). A USD$10 fee will be charged for each additional person. This fee must be paid in advance once at the property, before starting the photoshoot. Only a maximum of 10 people per group is allowed.
If you are interested in visiting and scouting the property before booking a photoshoot, please note there is a USD$10 fee per person for entry.
If you have already booked your photoshoot, once you and your team arrive at the property, our team will greet you and take your information into our registration log. Please note that following a theft incident at the property, our team is under strict instructions to not leave clients alone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
1. Late arrivals are strictly not permitted entry.
2. Only a maximum of 8 people are allowed in each group. A USD$10 fee will be paid for each additional, with a maximum of 10 people per group.
3. The name of the person registered online must be the same on the registration on the day of your visit.
4. You are not allowed to remove absolutely anything from the property, including plants and flowers from the garden.
5. The person whose name appears in the online reservation and in the registration will be held responsible for damages or loss of objects stolen from Cara Al Viento.
6. Do not play loud music during your visit.
7. Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed inside the property, including hookah or shisha.
8. The use of colored confetti, platinum confetti, petals, glitter, colored dust and smoke or other elements that create litter on the property or interfere with the natural state of the environment is not allowed. The client is responsible for leaving the property in the same state in which they found it and will be responsible for cleaning up any garbage generated during their visit.
9. Parking is only allowed in designated parking areas.
10. In times of COVID-19, please wear your mask and observe social distancing with our team at least 1.5 meters apart.
Each visitor accessing Cara Al Viento property agrees to release Cara Al Viento from any liability for injury, bodily harm, health, loss, or damage to personal property associated with activities in which the visitor(s) participate during their photo shoot. By making a booking, you acknowledge and accept this clause.
We are located on the Carretera Federico Basilis Km 12. Jarabacoa, La Vega, Dominican Republic. Going up towards Jarabacoa, after the Parador Corazón de Jesús, the next entrance on the left. The gate says Cara Al Viento.
You can also search for us on Google Maps with the name Cara Al Viento. Click here to open directions in Google Maps.
Photographers: Let's Collaborate!
If you are a photographer, we want to help you promote your services by sharing your work on our online platforms.
'Check In' at 'Cara Al Viento' through your Facebook profile. If you publish your photos, we will share them on our Facebook page with our followers.
Tag us on Instagram on our profile @caralviento. We will share your work with our 6,000+ followers in our Stories and we will also re-post it on our account. Please note that due to the number of photos we receive, not all of them will be published.
Upload your photos with your name/logo/watermark to our Google listing. Our listing on Google receives more than 5,000 views per month - 889% more than similar businesses. By uploading your photos you will be reaching a unique market of potential clients who are already looking for a place for their photo sessions.
Help Us Grow!
We are a small family business with an ambition to grow.
If you enjoyed your visit and our services, please give us 1 minute of your time and leave us a testimonial:
Thanks again for your support. We hope to see you again soon!
The team at Cara Al Viento